Тренировочные упражнения №1
1.Переведите предложения, обращая внимание на различные способы перевода оборота there + be:
1. There is a sales department on the first floor. 2. There were many cars in front of the investment bank. 3. There are few mistakes in your invoice. 4. There is some money for you to spend. 5. On the left there is a computer. 6. There are hundreds of different plastics. 7. There is some news. 8. In the corner of the room there stands a bookcase. 9. There hangs a clock over the bookcase. 10. There were three candidates.
2. Сделайте синтаксический анализ предложений:
1. My friend is a Commercial Director.
2. She is a very organized person.
3. Now he is at the conference.
4. By modernizing our factory we hope to increase its production.
3.Составьте предложения из следующих слов. Предложения переведите.
1. for customer`s bills, fill in, invoices, I. 2. were present, how many, at the last conference, people? 3. is not working, photocopier, our. 4. on the stock market, is, the, changeable, situation. 5. last, I, my,opened, month, account.
4. Поставьте следующие предложения в отрицательную форму.
1. There is very little space in our office. 2. I have good word-processing skills. 3. My sister is planning to work abroad for a few years. 4. I have to wear uniform at work. 5. We need anyone for a senior sales manager.6. You will deal with the workforce of the company. 7. We plan to open a new branch in this region. 8. Our Director is loved by everybody. 9. They say something interesting. 10. The company had to delay launching the new product.
5.Поставьте все возможные вопросы к следующим предложениям.
1. Economic is a science that analyzes what, how, and whom society produces.
2. Goods are produced on farms or in factories.
3. The leading computer firms now quote more competitive prices.
4. Training to potential customers can be offered at reduced fees.
5. A clever manager cares about employees and product quality.
6. Customers are starting to take more interest in their suppliers.
7. There is a great demand for exclusive, well-built furniture in Western Europe.
8. Companies need to be constantly engaged in product development, if they wish to grow and make profits.
6. Найдите в следующих предложениях сказуемое и переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. A marketer must determine what customer needs are.
2. Packing goods for export is a highly specialized job.
3. A barter deal involves an exchange of goods to an equal value.
4. During the guarantee period an excess noise level was found in the device.
5. A furniture workshop has taken the building on lease with a view to buy it out in future.
7.Переведите предложения на русский язык, обращая внимание на значения слов one,it.
1. It is hard to do some work on holiday. 2. Everyone can find himself in one of three situations: employed, or unemployed, or out of the labour force. 3. Firms can either save their income or pay it out to their owners. 4. A worker in the United Kingdom earns more than the one in India. 5. You think it is unrealistic to start a business without a loan from a bank. 6. One can be more economical buying large quantities of a good rather than small quantities.7. The new technology used now in less developed countries is taken from the developed ones.
Вы можете убедиться в качестве данной работы: